Gaze and be amazed while trekking through tropical flat jungle, snorkelling with marine life or posing by the largest coastal waterfall. Dip in the healing comfort of hot mud pools and be authenticated at native villages, municipal markets, a Fijian kava ceremony and the eerie passage ways of an ancient historic snake cave, not forgetting the thrill of sand boarding. This one’s for the restless heart! A night of revelling at Robin Crusoe Island and two romantic nights at Fiji’s adventure capital of Pacific Harbour offer an unforgettable getaway.
4 Day trip which includes 4 days travel upto Nasautoka Village and Robinson Crusoe Island. Highlights include plenty of time to relax, snorkel, swim or dive on Fiji's best beaches, village visits, sevusevu ceremony, hot pools, mud pools, jungle trek, water fall swimming, sand boarding and much more. No meals are included.
Nadi on Wednesday & Saturdays.
Pickups at all Nadi and Denarau hotels and resorts.
• Amazing South Pacific Dance, Knife & famous Fire Dancing Spectacular Show
• plenty of time to relax, snorkel, swim or dive on Fiji’s best beaches,
• 30min Trek through tropical flat jungle
• Swim in the Biggest Coastal waterfall
• Suva Sightseeing – drive through
• 7 chamber historical snake cave visit
• Sevusevu - Fijian Kava ceremony
• Village visit – interact with locals and kids
• Billibilli rafting
• Sand Boarding
• Market visit – local fresh vegetables
• hot pools and mud pools
• Island Cuisine & local foods
• The itinerary includes 3 night’s accommodation:
- Robinson Crusoe Island – 1 night
- Resort at Pacific Harbour – 2 night
• Also includes all activities listed above and all transport including the boat transfers to Robinson Crusoe Island!
• A tour guide and driver, in an air conditioned vehicle for the four days.
• The pass only includes continental breakfast at Robinson Crusoe Island
• Fijian Lunch is provided by Nasautoka village at a cost of F$10.00pp on Day 6 (Optional)
• A compulsory meal plan applies on Robinson Crusoe Island, which is F$84pp and is paid directly to the resort. Child meal plan - $42pp
• All other meals at the resorts are on a menu selection basis and average between F$20 - $40 per meal at all the resort restaurants payable direct.
• F$280 Meal Package is available from Feejee Experience which includes: Meal Plan at Robinson Crusoe Island, all meals for Day 2 and 3 and breakfast on day 4. Child meal plan - F$240pp
0800hrs: Nadi to Robinson Crusoe Island for a full afternoon on the amazing Robinson Crusoe Island – the island of the fire dancers!
0900hrs: Robinson Crusoe Island to Pacific Harbour along the stunning Coral Coast. Lunch stop in Sigatoka town (own cost) before proceeding to the Waterfalls.. Enjoy Rainforest Trek and waterfall in Coral Coast. Check in at Uprising Beach resort or Club Oceanus and spend late afternoon at the Resort.
0745hrs: Full Day Tour - Depart Pacific Harbour for a drive through sightseeing of Suva City to Wailotua. Visit the 7 chamber historical snake cave before reaching Nasautoka Village for kava ceremony and village tour, interact with the locals and kids. Finish your day with bilibili rafting in the Wainibuka River before returning to Pacific Harbour. Lunch is optional but provided by the village at a cost of F$10.00
0830hrs: Pacific Harbour to Nadi. – Depart Pacific Harbour for Nadi via sand boarding in the Sigatoka Sand Dunes. Stop in Sigatoka for a break before departing for the Sand dunes. Lunch (own cost) & market stop in Nadi before finish your day with a fun filled scenic half hour drive into the heart of the Sabeto Valley. Enjoy the famous Sabeto thermal springs & mud pools, an array of natural pools to soothe your bones and cleanse the skin. Stop by the side of the road on the way back to your resort for some road side tropical fruit or a cold coconut (own cost).
Kava Ceremony at Nasautoka Village
Experience a traditional kava ceremony at Nasautoka Village deep in the Kings Road area of Fiji where very little tourists get to. Fiji doesn't get any more traditional than this!
Bilibili Rafting in the Wainibuka River and varies in size. The village locals will steer it for you. It takes years of practice to get used to rolling with the swift currents! Riding a Bilibili can be a romantic trip or a big group adventure. Itâ€™s also a great way to get to know local Fijians.
Fiji has some of the best snorkeling in the world. Our first afternoon at Robinson Crusoe Island includes a boat trip to the nearby reef when you can hang with Nemo and his cousins!. Snorkeling is available at all Feejee Experience resorts! A minimal fee applies for hiring gear.
The Sabeto Hot Springs are thrilling to see, itâ€™s a science project come to life. The Sabeto Mud Baths are so much fun; theyâ€™re a funky, fresh and totally unique adventure. A very relaxing and soothing way to finish the trip on day 4.
The Biausevu waterfall is also known as Savu Na Mate Laya Falls. It is a pretty 20 meter waterfall on the Coral Coast on the Southern Viti Levu near the Biausevu Village. This is one of the most impressive waterfalls in Fiji. The large natural waterfall pool is perfect for swimming
Rainforest Trek in Biausevu, this is rated as Feejee Experience passengers best activity! Don't worry, if you're feeling lazy you do have the option of chilling and relaxing at the village and get a chance to mingle with the locals!
With Feejee Experience, you get beach time everywhere you go! Why else did you come to Fiji? We go to the best beaches and our resorts are hand picked for their amazing beaches & pools!
Get competitive and try beach volleyball at both Uprising Beach Resort & Robinson Crusoe Island!
7 Chamber Snake caves
This is in Wailotua Village, the snake god cave is one of the largest caves in Fiji. The caves have been previously mapped, explored and mined for phosphate and are currently being mined for limestone. A series of tunnels leads to a major cavern, in which it is said that Governor Arthur Gordon came for Sevusevu.
Uprising Beach Resort
This is an amazing beach front property with beachfront bures, garden bures, and dorm style accommodation. The restaurant produces amazing meals at budget prices! Free and paid activities operate daily!
Robinson Crusoe Island Resort
A favourite with backpackers for many years! Famous for its legendary fire dancers and laid back atmosphere. A fantastic little island and even better with the Feejee Experience BONUS offer! See page 7 of the brochure for details and to book your
add-on to the island.
*Double/Twin prices are per person valid for two passengers travelling and booking together