Gaze and be amazed while trekking through tropical flat jungle, snorkelling with marine life or posing by the largest coastal waterfall. Dip in the healing comfort of hot mud pools and be authenticated at native villages, municipal markets and a Fijian kava ceremony. This one’s for the restless heart! 2 nights of revelling at Robin Crusoe Island that offers an unforgettable getaway.
3 Day trip which includes 2 nights at Robinson Crusoe Island and 2 days of adventure on the mainland. Highlights include plenty of time to relax, snorkel, swim or dive on Fiji's best beaches, village visits, sevusevu ceremony, hot pools, mud pools, jungle trek, water fall swimming and much more.
Nadi on Wednesday & Saturdays.
Pickups at all Nadi and Denarau hotels and resorts.
• Amazing South Pacific Dance, Knife & famous Fire Dancing Spectacular Show
• plenty of time to relax, snorkel, swim or dive on Fiji’s best beaches,
• 30min Trek through tropical flat jungle
• Swim in the Biggest Coastal waterfall
• Sevusevu - Fijian Kava ceremony
• Village visit – interact with locals and kids
• Market visit – local fresh vegetables
• hot pools and mud pools
• Island Cuisine & local foods
• The itinerary includes 2 night’s accommodation at Robinson Crusoe Island
• Also includes all activities listed above and all transport including the boat transfers to Robinson Crusoe Island!
• A tour guide and driver, in an air conditioned vehicle for the 2days of activities and transfers on the mianland
• The pass includes only continental breakfast at Robinson Crusoe Island
• A compulsory meal plan applies on Robinson Crusoe Island, which is F$98pp and is paid directly to the resort.
• All other meals at the resorts are on a menu selection basis and average between F$20 - $40 per meal at all the resort restaurants payable direct.
• Lunch on day 1 and day 3 is included
0900hrs: Nadi accommodation to Natalau village for a local cultural experience. Witness a kava ceremony, interact with the locals and visit the village kindergarten. Fijian lunch is included at the village. Enjoy the famous Sabeto thermal springs & mud pools, an array of natural pools to soothe your bones and cleanse the skin. Continue your journey to Robinson Crusoe Island for 2 nights on the amazing Robinson Crusoe Island – the island of the fire dancers! Boat departs at 4pm. From the jetty.
Full day at Robinson Crusoe Island – enjoy the best of what Robinson Crusoe has to offer. Snorkelling, kayaking, paddle boarding, etc. some activities are at a cost. Enquire at the resort reception.
0900hrs: Robinson Crusoe Island to the stunning Coral Coast. Stop in Sigatoka town for a market visit then to Bedarra Inn to pick packed lunch before proceeding to the Waterfalls. Enjoy Rainforest Trek and the largest waterfall in Coral Coast. Finish your day in Nadi at your booked accommodation.
Experience a traditional kava ceremony at Natalau Village at the foot of the Sleeping Giants. Fiji doesn't get any more traditional than this!
Fiji has some of the best snorkeling in the world. Our first afternoon at Robinson Crusoe Island includes a boat trip to the nearby reef when you can hang with Nemo and his cousins!. Snorkeling is available at all Feejee Experience resorts! A minimal fee applies for hiring gear.
The Sabeto Hot Springs are thrilling to see, itâ€™s a science project come to life. The Sabeto Mud Baths are so much fun; theyâ€™re a funky, fresh and totally unique adventure. A very relaxing and soothing way to finish the trip on day 4.
The Biausevu waterfall is also known as Savu Na Mate Laya Falls. It is a pretty 20 meter waterfall on the Coral Coast on the Southern Viti Levu near the Biausevu Village. This is one of the most impressive waterfalls in Fiji. The large natural waterfall pool is perfect for swimming
Rainforest Trek in Biausevu, this is rated as Feejee Experience passengers best activity! Don't worry, if you're feeling lazy you do have the option of chilling and relaxing at the village and get a chance to mingle with the locals!
With Feejee Experience, you get beach time everywhere you go! Why else did you come to Fiji? We go to the best beaches and our resorts are hand picked for their amazing beaches & pools!
Get competitive and try beach volleyball at both Uprising Beach Resort & Robinson Crusoe Island!
Robinson Crusoe Island Resort
A favourite with backpackers for many years! Famous for its legendary fire dancers and laid back atmosphere. A fantastic little island and even better with the Feejee Experience BONUS offer! See page 7 of the brochure for details and to book your
add-on to the island.
*Double/Twin prices are per person valid for two passengers travelling and booking together