Gaze and be amazed while trekking through tropical flat jungle, snorkelling with marine life or posing by the largest coastal waterfall. Dip in the healing comfort of hot mud pools and be authenticated at native villages, municipal markets and a Fijian kava ceremony. This one’s for the restless heart! 2 nights of revelling at Robin Crusoe Island that offers an unforgettable getaway.
3 Day trip which includes 2 nights at Robinson Crusoe Island and 2 days of adventure on the mainland. Highlights include plenty of time to relax, snorkel, swim or dive on Fiji's best beaches, village visits, sevusevu ceremony, hot pools, mud pools, jungle trek, water fall swimming and much more.
Nadi on Wednesday & Saturdays.
Pickups at all Nadi and Denarau hotels and resorts.
• Amazing South Pacific Dance, Knife & famous Fire Dancing Spectacular Show
• plenty of time to relax, snorkel, swim or dive on Fiji’s best beaches,
• 30min Trek through tropical flat jungle
• Swim in the Biggest Coastal waterfall
• Sevusevu - Fijian Kava ceremony
• Village visit – interact with locals and kids
• Market visit – local fresh vegetables
• hot pools and mud pools
• Island Cuisine & local foods
• The itinerary includes 2 night’s accommodation at Robinson Crusoe Island
• Also includes all activities listed above and all transport including the boat transfers to Robinson Crusoe Island!
• A tour guide and driver, in an air conditioned vehicle for the 2days of activities and transfers on the mianland
• The pass includes only continental breakfast at Robinson Crusoe Island
• A compulsory meal plan applies on Robinson Crusoe Island, which is F$98pp and is paid directly to the resort.
• All other meals at the resorts are on a menu selection basis and average between F$20 - $40 per meal at all the resort restaurants payable direct.
• Lunch on day 1 and day 3 is included